Here are the ingredients:
5 chicken legs, 2 thighs and a chicken breast
3/4 of a tomato, 2 carrots and 2 potatoes
2/3 cups Brahim's meat curry powder. You can use another brand if you like
2 large bunches of coriander, 2 thumb sized pieces of ginger and half a head of garlic
3 small red onions
Chop the onions. potatoes and carrots in to your desired size.
Heat some oil in a pan. I used olive oil, but any oil is ok.
Stir fry the cilantro, garlic and ginger blend until it starts to smell. Use a medium heat,
Add the chicken, I chopped the pieces myself but you might be able to get the butcher to do it. You can use any parts of the chicken you like, but I've use mostly dark meat.
Add the veggies after a couple of minutes.
I added about 2/3 cups of water, you may add more or less.
Here comes the curry powder!!
Once all the ingredients are more or less cooked, add salt to taste. I put in two of the little pink spoons. I did cover the pan and let the curry simmer on a low heat until everything was cooked.
You can put in a little coconut milk, I used about half a carton, which is about 100ml, Everything should be cooked by then, so you can turn off the heat and serve after this,
No comments:
Post a Comment